Re: Oddball graphic...

  • menchie@hawkpci.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      From: "Brett Johnson" <brettdaniel@...>:
      > > There's a graphic in the Files secton, "Industry Gothic 1.jpg" that
      > looks like it doesn't belong - anyone here also playing Aeronef?
      >
      > That was posted as 'alternatives' to a dwarf airforce.

      Ahh...okay, that makes sense.

      It looked like something I'veseen used for Aeronef.

      http://www.geocities.com/thedugan
      From some member of the Dugan family
      Big Bang = "Let There Be Light"
      Pursuant to U.S. code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II,Section 227, any
      and all unsolicited commercial E-mail sent,to this address is subject to a
      fee of $500.00 U.S. E-Mailing denotes, acceptance of these terms. Consult
      <http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47/227.html> for details.