Tzeentch fleet

  • holger.daniels@uni-bayreuth.de
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hello!
      Victor wrote:
      >In addition to the MOW Bane Towers, Winged Terrors, and Lords of Change, here
      >are some other Tzeentch minis you can use, all of which were released by GW:
      >(...)
      >I'm hoping that GW release Epic or Warmaster Screamers; otherwise, one of
      >these days I'll sculpt a squadron of my own for MOW.

      Due to technical problems between yahoo and my own mailserver I do not get the mails
      regularly currently, but the funny thing is, without reading your mail Victor, I tried to
      make a screamer in manowar scale this weekend. It turned out nice, but it is still too
      large, have to make in half the size again.
      Will post a picture of the thing when I have another, better one.

      Holger