Files Upload

  • jszemis
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2003
      Hello,

      What is the deal with File Uploads? I've got some stuff I would like
      to contibute to this site like a Lizardman fleet, a cutlass template
      and additions to other fleets.

      Firstly, is there a size limit I should be aware of ?
      Secondly, Do I place them here or at the backup site ?
      Thirdly How do I add files?

      Cheers.
    • manowarplayer
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2003
        <<<jszemis Wrote>>> What is the deal with File Uploads? I've got some
        stuff I would like to contibute to this site like a Lizardman fleet, a
        cutlass template and additions to other fleets.>>>

        Any member can post MOW related stuff in the files section and we'd
        love to see your Lizardmen templates as well as the other stuff.

        <<< Firstly, is there a size limit I should be aware of ? Secondly,
        Do I place them here or at the backup site ?Thirdly How do I add files?>>>

        We only have 20 MB of storage, templates should be ok if they arent in
        a .bmp format (.jpg or .gif is better). Post your creations here as
        the back up is kinda heading towards official stuff only. To add,
        click on the file section and then on the link, "add files". Im
        looking forward to seein that you have!

        Scott
      • jszemis
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2003
          Hello,

          The reason I wrote about the add files stuff is because there is no
          link "add file"' in the files section. However when I go to the
          backup site the following links exist at the top of the page.
          Add File | Create Text File | Create Folder

          Please Help!!
          Andrew
        • manowarplayer
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2003
            <<<jszemis wrote>>> The reason I wrote about the add files stuff is
            because there is no link "add file"' in the files section. However
            when I go to the backup site the following links exist at the top of
            the page. Add File | Create Text File | Create Folder

            I was just at the files section and the link is there. I see many
            members have added files so it is not a "moderator only" setting as
            far as I can see. Lemme look into it further.

            Scott