Summary for week of 4/1/00

  • manowarplayer
    Message 1 of 1297 , Apr 2, 2000
      Well, we made it.<br><br>Having officially
      changed over from Deja, we are up to 8 members already. I
      have added a picture album myself and encourage others
      to add there own. We only have a MAXIMUM of 5 MB of
      storage space for all pictures and I'd like you to make
      sure your pictures are optimized for the web and as
      small of a file as possible please. I noticed that
      Ralf's album is really small in size because it is just
      links to his pics on the web.<br><br>I've been
      motivated to take a BUNCH of new pictures of my ships -
      especially the stuff I created, to post in my album. I took
      two rolls today so I'll put up pics of my Skaven
      Dunglobber and Nurgle Great Unclean One real
      soon.<br><br>Also I made some additions to my Dark Elf Fleet
      Expansion rules to cover Triton and the Citadel Journal
      stuff and how it affects the new beasts.<br><br>I'm
      back to working on mu Skullrammers for the Undead
      fleet and have begun to paint some more as well.
      so I dont need to make any one a Moderator (there is
      no such thing in here).<br><br>So let me hear how
      your week was, or what is going on inregards to MOW in
      manowarplayer
    • cjbennett22
      Message 1297 of 1297 , Feb 9

        Do you really want my rules then?  They are mostly for the warmaster campaign originally then I substituted all of it's naval stuff with MOW fleets.  So if you are looking for just MOW campaign you can have a good jumping off point and see how I am trying it.  I like it, its simple enough but still very complex as it has warmaster and heroquest added in.  The original paper punchout set came with rules for a stand alone game and doubled as a WFB campaign game, then later there is a revised ruleset for warmaster armies instead. You can find these online with a good search.

        Even though they aren't very cheap you can still find plenty of the original mighty empires sets on EBAY right now, saves a lot of time from having to re-invent the wheel sort of speak.  Also there are companies that you can buy vinyl mats from with a hex pattern printed on them so you wont need to try and draw them on.  You have your choice of a lot of different size hexes, I believe the new plastic ones are 2 3/4 inches from point to point straight across.

        If you need anything though, my e-mail address is cjbennett22@..., e-mail me and we can exchange some stuff and help you get started quicker.  Where are you located about? I am always looking to meet up with some players.