Re: The Sea Of Claws

  • manowarplayer
    Message 1 of 1285 , Mar 26 4:01 PM
      Due to the uncertainty of DEJA.com continuing to
      support communities, this club was created as a secondary
      (eventually primary??) source of information for Man O War
      players all over. Yahoo clubs offer some nice features
      over Deja's communities but we lose some in return. Oh
      Di Bartolo<br>AKA: manowarplayer
    • Marell Le Fou
      Message 1285 of 1285 , Feb 9, 2012
        I agree too.
        There was rumors saying there had been an errata saying there was only one roll, but no.
        So yes, the official rumors is obsolete.
        Marell

        De : Holger Daniels <holger.daniels@...>
        À : theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com
        Envoyé le : Vendredi 10 février 2012 6h17
        Objet : Re : Re : [The Sea Of Claws] Re: Re: Nurgles Rot

        Hi!
        We also always played them like this, one roll for each counter, as we read the rules like Victor.

        And draw the analogon for fire, why should you roll for only one fire counter?

        And if you decrease it to one roll you pretty much castrate the Nurgle fleet, as the 150pt MoW Plageuship has 1 (and only one) catapult to each side, with a 33% percent chance per catapult to effect Nurgle rot. Firepower would be far too low for a MoW if it is only one roll per ship regardless of number of counters.
        /Holger