Re: The Sea Of Claws

  • manowarplayer
    Message 1 of 1297 , Mar 26, 2000
      Due to the uncertainty of DEJA.com continuing to
      support communities, this club was created as a secondary
      (eventually primary??) source of information for Man O War
      players all over. Yahoo clubs offer some nice features
      over Deja's communities but we lose some in return. Oh
      Di Bartolo<br>AKA: manowarplayer
    • cjbennett22
      Message 1297 of 1297 , Feb 9

        Do you really want my rules then?  They are mostly for the warmaster campaign originally then I substituted all of it's naval stuff with MOW fleets.  So if you are looking for just MOW campaign you can have a good jumping off point and see how I am trying it.  I like it, its simple enough but still very complex as it has warmaster and heroquest added in.  The original paper punchout set came with rules for a stand alone game and doubled as a WFB campaign game, then later there is a revised ruleset for warmaster armies instead. You can find these online with a good search.

        Even though they aren't very cheap you can still find plenty of the original mighty empires sets on EBAY right now, saves a lot of time from having to re-invent the wheel sort of speak.  Also there are companies that you can buy vinyl mats from with a hex pattern printed on them so you wont need to try and draw them on.  You have your choice of a lot of different size hexes, I believe the new plastic ones are 2 3/4 inches from point to point straight across.

        If you need anything though, my e-mail address is cjbennett22@..., e-mail me and we can exchange some stuff and help you get started quicker.  Where are you located about? I am always looking to meet up with some players.