LOTS of MOW Auctions on EBAY!!!!

  • manowarplayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      I was curious and went to EBAY to see what was up for auction
      regarding MOW minis and was quite surprised to see the large number of
      auctions, many with full fleets up for grabs!

      Here are a few to check out....

      Dark Elf Black Ark:

      (Under 2 hours left)
      http://cgi.netscape.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1920771199

      (5 hours left)
      http://cgi.netscape.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1920843611

      MOW FULL BOXED SET PLUS 32 additional minitures!!!!!!!! (currently
      ONLY $45.00! US)

      http://cgi.netscape.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1921398408

      Imperial Griffion Riders (11 Hours left)

      http://cgi.netscape.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1920001413

      White Dwarf Magazines with MOW articles # 160 -165 (Over 1 day left)

      The 1st issue (#160) is here:
      http://cgi.netscape.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1921251744

      simply do a search for "Man O War" to find the others

      LARGE DOUBLE FLEET AUCTION! Dark Elf & Nurgle Fleet: (Over 5 days left)

      http://cgi.netscape.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1922109937
      (This one includes TWO Black Arcs!)

      Orc Bigchukkas (Over 5 days left)
      This is is first of three squadrons being actioned, again do a search
      for "Man O War" to find them all)

      http://cgi.netscape.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1921528669

      High Elf Fleet: (Over 6 days left)
      This guy has a BUNCH of other ships for auction too. (Search for "Man
      O War") but this one is a FULL High Elf fleet!! (1 Dragonship, 3
      Eagleships, and 1 Hawkship squadron WITH pennants and masts!!)

      http://cgi.netscape.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1922485416

      All in all, there is still a LOT of MOW minis floating around. My
      advice is to pick the fleet you want or need and set a reasonable
      limit to what you want to spend. Lower that amount by 5 bucks and bid.
      Folloe the auction and see if you get outbid. If you do, bid your
      original higher limit in the last 5 minutes of the auction and make
      sure it isnt a "typical bid amount" (Like $10 or $15) Make it $12.75
      or 16.52 instead. That way you can beat the guy who may bid slightly
      above a "typical bid" This works for me all the time. Last night I got
      a rare game by bidding $77.00 as my maximum, when the current bid was
      $65.00. I figured he'd set a price higher than 70 or 75 which he did
      (76.00). My slightly higher than "typical bid" beat him out. From his
      point of view, it simply looked as if no matter what he could bid, my
      maximum was higher - simply by keeping my maximum slightly more than
      what I figured a reasonable amount was. He never was able to figure
      how high I would go.

      Go bid on some of these auctions and fill out your fleets!!

      Scott / manowarplayer