Re: Might Empires bitz?

  • inferno_s
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
      thanks manowarplayer!!!

      heeh... that will allow me to modify my "Black Arc Of Nagash".
      I call it that because i always end up calling it the arc. So I made
      that up as an excuse : )

      i had figured the model on hte from of the necropolis was an Undead
      giant from warmaster. that's what i was planning on using.

      oh, an idea for a the Necropolis of a tomb king. use the undead
      sphinx on on it from warmaster, or atleast the head.....

      steve