Re: [The Sea Of Claws] Uncharted Seas 30% Off

  • Bruce Boragine
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2013
      I've bought some of the UnS starters; all but sky pirates, Ralgard & Imperial. I
      played the game with several MoW players. They like MoW better, since they have
      all or most all of the models and navies; and it's not different enough for them
      to get interested.. Most of the minis are too big for MoW.

      kt

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2013
        actually the rule book is available as a free pdf from the site.

        http://www.spartangames.co.uk/wp/wp/wp-content/spartanimg/ucs-digital-rulebook.pdf