Re: [The Sea Of Claws] Nurgle Bane Tower

  • ickbeast@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 1, 2012
      Would you be interested in seeing what I'm working on as part of my plaguefleet, this will be based mainly on nurgle ships eventually. Only done some work on the plaguegalleys for now but if anyone wants a preview I'll try and add some pics ?!

      On 31 Aug 2012, at 19:16, "Edmund" <edmund.proct0r@...> wrote:

      > Jusy found these picture from a blog about a Nurgle Fleet, plenty of ideas here.
      >
      > http://photos.fiendil.co.uk/3630_plaguefleet.jpg
      > http://photos.fiendil.co.uk/3678_plaguetower.jpg
      > http://photos.fiendil.co.uk/3677_plaguetower.jpg
      > http://photos.fiendil.co.uk/3654_plaguecrushers2.jpg
      > http://photos.fiendil.co.uk/3647_plaguegalleys.jpg
      > http://photos.fiendil.co.uk/3642_plagueship.jpg
      >
      > Ed
      >
      > --- In theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com, jpattern@... wrote:
      > >
      > > Agreed, very nice work.
      > >
      > > Jeff
      > >

      > > In a message dated 8/28/2012 7:48:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      > > red_zebra_ve@... writes:
      > >

      > > Looks good!
      > >
      > > --- On Tue, 8/28/12, Edmund <_edmund.proct0r@..._
      > > (mailto:edmund.proct0r@...) > wrote:
      > >
      > > From: Edmund <_edmund.proct0r@..._
      > > (mailto:edmund.proct0r@...) >
      > > Subject: [The Sea Of Claws] Nurgle Bane Tower
      > > To: _theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com)
      > > Date: Tuesday, August 28, 2012, 2:22 PM
      > >

      > > This afternoon I have just scatch built a Nurgle Bane Tower.

      > > 8617479/view_
      > > (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theseaofclaws/photos/album/1805883797/pic/1048617479/view)
      > >
      > > Still need to paint it.
      > >
      > > Ed

    • manowarplayer
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 1, 2012
        Pictures are ALWAYS appreciated!

        I think seeing what other people are doing or working on is a great motivator for others to get out there and get their own projects going.

        Post away!

        Scott

      • holger.daniels@telia.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 1, 2012
          Hi!
          Very nice model, Ed! I like it.

          As for Bane towers for the 3 magicv-using chaos factions:
          Zak has made a model for a Slaneesh Bane tower.

          I have some Nurglings "flying" around, but right now so time-limited that not even the Orctober paint-job is finished.
          /Holger

          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 2, 2012
            I like it too. Holger gave me some up towers of slaanesh months ago. I knew they would be usefull one day.
            I will try to propose a rough of something for a Slaanesh version.
            Marell

            --- In mailto:theseaofclaws%40yahoogroups.com, David Lloyd <circularsheep@...> wrote:

            > That's really, really good! Can you give us some more information about the parts you used to build it? I still need a Bane Tower for my Nurgle plague fleet...
            >

            > ________________________________

          • edmund_puk
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 16, 2012
            • Marell Le Fou
              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 16, 2012
                I really like the idea. And the painting job helps seeing details. It could be fun to make a base with sea full of dirt.

                ________________________________
                De : edmund_puk <edmund.proct0r@...>
                À : theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com
                Envoyé le : Lundi 17 septembre 2012 3h47
                Objet : Re: [The Sea Of Claws] Nurgle Bane Tower

                Painted my scratch built Nurgle Bane Tower.

                Ed

              • edmund_puk
                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 25, 2012
                  Nice idea about the falling dirt.
                  Are you going to make Nurgle Bane Tower?

                  Ed

                  --- In theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com, Marell Le Fou <marell_le_fou@...> wrote:

                  > I really like the idea. And the painting job helps seeing details. It could be fun to make a base with sea full of dirt.
                  >

                  > ________________________________
                  > De : edmund_puk <edmund.proct0r@...>
                  > À : theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com
                  > Envoyé le : Lundi 17 septembre 2012 3h47
                  > Objet : Re: [The Sea Of Claws] Nurgle Bane Tower
                  >

                  > Painted my scratch built Nurgle Bane Tower.

                  > Ed

                • Marell Le Fou
                  Message 8 of 16 , Sep 25, 2012
                    I think so. I had a piece of wasp nest that looked like a nurgle construction... I used it as a tower on an island but was not satisfied. I may reuse it for that prupose. You can see it on my blog through the nurgle subject.
                    Here : http://manowarfr.blog.fr/2009/05/16/decor-obelisque-de-nurgle-6462605/
                    Marell

                    De : edmund_puk <edmund.proct0r@...>
                    À : theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com
                    Envoyé le : Mercredi 26 septembre 2012 1h11