Markers

  • Marell Le Fou
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2012
      Just to say i bought and received last week markers from Litko games and i'm quiet happy with them.
      I plan to present a battle report with them soon (Empire/Undead). For now, you can see them on the blog.
      http://theseaofclaws.blog.fr
      Marell

    • Victor Garcia
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2012
        they really look great!!

        Victor in Lustria

        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2012
          Just convinced me to buy a set...

          Dave

          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2012
            I was hesitating when i bought them but nevertheless full of hope they would enhance my table. I think it's a nice addition, even if dispensable.
            Marell

            De : David Lloyd <circularsheep@...>
            À : "theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com" <theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com>
            Envoyé le : Jeudi 3 mai 2012 4h14