how to for paper buccaneers

  • benoitcerrina
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2012
      Hello,
      many of you must have seen the nice paper fleet from Ralf Schemmann.
      I have decided to build the buccaneers. As this was my first time making paper models it took several trials and error before the result was nice enough.
      I have put together a guide so others could benefit.
      You can read it using the snapguide app for iOS or by going at this website:
      http://snp.gd/tafxyk
      Best regards
      Benoit