Khorne bloodship piece missed

  • Sergi Serrano
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011
      Hi,
      I have a problem. In a recent transaction I bought a Khorne BloodShip.The
      ship lacks the AftCastle piece.
      This is the last ship that I need to finish my collection of armies of
      chaos.
      Do any of you have this piece? If you are interested I have to change a Great
      Taurus, Triton, kraken or gargantuan.
      I also need a Dwarf Dreadnought, but it is less important because the
      bloodship without that piece is useless.

      thanks
      Sergi

    • Scott McNeil
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011
        Hi Sergi, give me your address and i'll mail you the piece. I dont want any payment for it, im happy its being used

        regards
        Scott

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011
          I may have it too, have to take a look. If Scott finally don't have it.
          (Scott, could you please confirm you had my last mails ?).
          Marell

          ________________________________
          De : Scott McNeil <scott.mcneil@...>
          À : theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com
          Envoyé le : Mardi 5 Juillet 2011 5h03
          Objet : Re: [The Sea Of Claws] Khorne bloodship piece missed

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011
            Hi Quentin, i did mate, i followed it all through and its as i thought. theres an imperial fleet and a slaanesh fleet ready for you. Im still short of a few mast sprues but happy to send it all out now, i just need you to email me your address and i'll do the rest. The shop is doing ok for the moment but already thinking of diversifying into PC parts and service but i'll see how it goes for now :-)

            Scott

            From: Sergi Serrano <sergi.serranoh@...>

            To: theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 17, 2011
              Hello Scott,
              Any news ?
              Marell

              ________________________________
              De : Scott McNeil <scott.mcneil@...>
              À : theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com
              Envoyé le : Mardi 5 Juillet 2011 8h24

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 17, 2011
                Hi, yeah i mailed out the Slaanesh fleet on its own so that should be with you any day. I have the tracking info safe so no worries there. Just need to get some more masts for the Imperial fleet and that concludes the deal. Sorry its taken so long but you know how rare the masts are :-)

                Scott

                From: Marell Le Fou <marell_le_fou@...>

                To: "theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com" <theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com>

                From: Sergi Serrano <sergi.serranoh@...>