iron shark

  • catello.buonocore2@tin.it
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2011
      i compare it with the death galleys and i can't find any reason to put them on the list is there something i forgot to see on the khorne ship of the line?
    • Sergi Serrano
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2011
        it looks cool

        Sergi

        2011/3/4 <catello.buonocore2@...>

        > i compare it with the death galleys and i can't find any reason to put them
        > on the list is there something i forgot to see on the khorne ship of the
        > line?

        > The Sea Of Claws - Links
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theseaofclaws/linksYahoo! Groups Links

      • Holger Daniels
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2011
          Hi!
          Besides looking cool:
          Under oar faster than the Deathgalleys 6 (vs 4(6)).
          Main weapon is of course a contact-weapon, but can make a double-hit
          under certain circumstances. It is more stable, requires two hits to be
          lost (Cannon on Deathgalley lost with one hit).
          A squad is cheaper than Deathgalley-squads.
          In my experience Deathgalleys are often too unstable (read: already
          destroyed) to really benefit from the Chaos reward they carry.

          Then one always has to look on the list as whole. The Khorne Bloodship
          is a real killer, thus Khorne SOL are a bit weaker.
          /Holger