Re: Back-up Site in danger of being Dele

  • darthfred3
    Message 1 of 1285 , Aug 4, 2001
      I've been meaning to mention this for a while
      (Just moved) I messed around with the poll I set up on
      the back up site so it would list the names of those
      who voted next to their answer. When I did so, the
      poll reset. Those who had voted were no longer
      counted. If you already voted it may not be there. Please
      vote again... it would get us some hits ;)<br>DF3
    • Marell Le Fou
      Message 1285 of 1285 , Feb 9, 2012
        I agree too.
        There was rumors saying there had been an errata saying there was only one roll, but no.
        So yes, the official rumors is obsolete.
        Marell

        De : Holger Daniels <holger.daniels@...>
        À : theseaofclaws@yahoogroups.com
        Envoyé le : Vendredi 10 février 2012 6h17
        Objet : Re : Re : [The Sea Of Claws] Re: Re: Nurgles Rot

        Hi!
        We also always played them like this, one roll for each counter, as we read the rules like Victor.

        And draw the analogon for fire, why should you roll for only one fire counter?

        And if you decrease it to one roll you pretty much castrate the Nurgle fleet, as the 150pt MoW Plageuship has 1 (and only one) catapult to each side, with a 33% percent chance per catapult to effect Nurgle rot. Firepower would be far too low for a MoW if it is only one roll per ship regardless of number of counters.
        /Holger