Help need plague fleet rules.

  • Rosebane
    Message 1 of 1297 , Jul 1, 2001
      Hello all new to the club and thought I might be
      able to help me get the plague fleet rules for man o
      war the game we all seem to love. I am trying to
      cover the rules for all the different fleets. If some
      one has the rules for plague fleet and the templates
      can you sell them to me or send me copies? I would
      gladly pay cash or send whatever anyone needs inregardes
      to the basic rules. While I dont have a extra set I
      could scan and send just about anything in return.
      Thanks and hopes <br>Rosebane
    • cjbennett22
      Message 1297 of 1297 , Feb 9

        Do you really want my rules then?  They are mostly for the warmaster campaign originally then I substituted all of it's naval stuff with MOW fleets.  So if you are looking for just MOW campaign you can have a good jumping off point and see how I am trying it.  I like it, its simple enough but still very complex as it has warmaster and heroquest added in.  The original paper punchout set came with rules for a stand alone game and doubled as a WFB campaign game, then later there is a revised ruleset for warmaster armies instead. You can find these online with a good search.

        Even though they aren't very cheap you can still find plenty of the original mighty empires sets on EBAY right now, saves a lot of time from having to re-invent the wheel sort of speak.  Also there are companies that you can buy vinyl mats from with a hex pattern printed on them so you wont need to try and draw them on.  You have your choice of a lot of different size hexes, I believe the new plastic ones are 2 3/4 inches from point to point straight across.

        If you need anything though, my e-mail address is cjbennett22@..., e-mail me and we can exchange some stuff and help you get started quicker.  Where are you located about? I am always looking to meet up with some players.