Help need plague fleet rules.

  • Rosebane
    Message 1 of 1290 , Jul 1, 2001
      Hello all new to the club and thought I might be
      able to help me get the plague fleet rules for man o
      war the game we all seem to love. I am trying to
      cover the rules for all the different fleets. If some
      one has the rules for plague fleet and the templates
      can you sell them to me or send me copies? I would
      gladly pay cash or send whatever anyone needs inregardes
      to the basic rules. While I dont have a extra set I
      could scan and send just about anything in return.
      Thanks and hopes <br>Rosebane
    • cjbennett22
      Message 1290 of 1290 , Oct 23, 2015

        my campaign rules are supplement rules to the old rick priestly warmaster mighty empire campaign rules.  I play it pretty much to a "T" but completely leave out the dragon rage part where suddenly dragons just start randomly roaming the world and killing everything in their path.

        I play the new tiles as the old paper punch out tiles.  the grey area with that are the coastal tiles.  the original paper punch out tiles had coastal tiles that were the coast line and showed half water, half land on them.  These tiles could be occupied by warmaster armies and ships all at the same time.  With the new 3d molded tiles, I just consider the outside edge of any tile not joined with another tile to be the physical coast line.  I have adapted my rules to make up the fact that a fleet couldn't move into the coastal 3d tile like they would be able to sail into the paper punchout coastal tile.  The new tiles would allow a warmaster army to use the MOW fleet as a bridge.  With the paper punch outs of yesteryear, the fleet would need to move from one tile to the other to do the bridge tactic so I made sure to add the fact that the fleet is "moving" inside of it's ocean tile to move the warmaster army.

        All of my fleets in my campaign rules move along the coast on the imaginary ocean tiles.  The original paper punchout tiles had ocean tiles.  The new 3d molded plastic tiles do not have any ocean tiles.

        Lastly, the original ME game with the paper punchouts had villages in addition to cities and fortresses and the new ME game doesn't come with village models.  The rarely found river expansion tile sets came with what could easily be thought of as a village and that is what I use.  These plastic sprues were available brand new from GW up until they killed everything off for their new age of sigmar game.  I have been watching ebay like a hawk for them and have found 1.  I would love to get a few more  :)  also, the expansions come with a wizard's tower and what could be thought of as a relic for playing the original rules for when your armies search a tile.

        Let me know of any questions and I will do my best to answer them and help everyone out who wants to try the campaign.  I also have the rules that were published way back when for the warmaster armies if you need them and cannot find them elsewhere (copyright violations if I share here?)