Re: Sabonis in Klaipeda, Lithuania

  • crazyfanfromidaho
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
      Very interesting, indeed, Rolandas!!!! Thanks so much. :)

      Would it be possible for you or one of the other Liths to translate
      the article a little so we can know exactly what it says? I sure
      would appreciate it.

      And he has a yacht named after his little daughter, Ausrine! How
      incredibly sweet. :))) That's just the kind of Sabonis trivia that
      CFFI loves!!!!!!

      CFFI

      Sabonis--You look like you are having too much fun to be thinking
      about returning to the NBA!!!
      Sabonis JEGA!!!!!!

      --- In thesabasnetwork@yahoogroups.com, "rdaukantas"
      <rdaukantas@y...> wrote:
      > I thought you might find it interesting - Sabonis taking care of
      his
      > yacht and doubting whether he needs another $7 mln.
      >
      > http://www.vakaru-ekspresas.lt/?id=1059666826
      >
      > Best,
      >
      > Rolandas
    • mayteromanl
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2003
        Oh! I arrived one day late and couldn't save the picture, has
        anybody save it and post it in \photos... please Janis... ;-)

        Mayte

        <rdaukantas@y...> wrote:
        > I thought you might find it interesting - Sabonis taking care of
        his
        > yacht and doubting whether he needs another $7 mln.
        >
        > http://www.vakaru-ekspresas.lt/?id=1059666826
        >
        > Best,
        >
        > Rolandas
      • dx2000rinn33
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2003
          I put it in Misc photos for ya :)

          --- In thesabasnetwork@yahoogroups.com, mayteromanl <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          > Oh! I arrived one day late and couldn't save the picture, has
          > anybody save it and post it in \photos... please Janis... ;-)
          >
          > Mayte
          >
          > --- In thesabasnetwork@yahoogroups.com, "rdaukantas"
          > <rdaukantas@y...> wrote:
          > > I thought you might find it interesting - Sabonis taking care of
          > his
          > > yacht and doubting whether he needs another $7 mln.
          > >
          > > http://www.vakaru-ekspresas.lt/?id=1059666826
          > >
          > > Best,
          > >
          > > Rolandas
        • mayteromanl
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 3, 2003
            Thanks very much!!! ;-)

            I love this picture... everybody is confused, nervous... is he
            retiring, playing in Kaunas, in USA... and he is... enjoying his
            holidays... well done Sabas!!!!

            --- In thesabasnetwork@yahoogroups.com, "dx2000rinn33"