Fwd: JOIN the WI CRICKET FANS ASSOCIATION ! Let us Save WI CRICKET, now!

  • Ramchandra Bose
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      JOIN the WI CRICKET FANS ASSOCIATION !

      http://groups.google.com/group/WICFA

      WI cricket continues to decline, it's about time the fans step in and help WI circket to recover. We need to express our support & opinions, to advocate for changes in WI cricket, and to monitor the management and administration of WI cricket.

      Subscribe to West Indies Cricket Fans Association Email: [input] [input] Browse Archives at groups.google.com

      Let us work together to save WI cricket

      Join WICFA, it's free! Let us participate in the recovery and resurrection of WI cricket, now!!!!

      http://groups.google.com/group/WICFA