September 18th Concert

  • shamrock72
    Message 1 of 330 , Sep 7, 1999
      Anyone Going to this Concert on the September
      18th ? If so we can organize a little internet meeting
      before hand at a public neutral resturant or other
      public meeting place.<br>email me @
      shasmrock72@...
    • dredthren
      Message 330 of 330 , Mar 3, 2002
        HEY MY PEOPLE AND LADIES......JUS WANTED TO SAY HELLO AND LETS START BUSSING UP SOME ROTI.....<br>LADIES AM ALWAYS HEAR JUS GIVE ME A SHOUT