LIVE CHAT FRIDAYS on CaribbeanUnited.com

  • leslie_c_jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2003
      CaribbeanUnited.com will be hosting Live Chat Fridays. Boredom taking
      we over and we need some entertainment we life.

      Join us tonight for chats about:

      * The CU.com Sexiest Male Model Tragedy

      * War with Iraq, what do you think??

      * Celebrating Black History Month, who's plight has had an affect on
      you?

      * Why Caribbean men so damn Cheap!!

      and more...

      8:00PM Regular People time, 9:00PM Caribbean People time, Until...

      C. U. There

      Cut and paste the link into your web browser or just click the link
      to join the Chat Room.

      http://www.caribbeanunited.com/modules.php?
      name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=3