CSU Spring Party

  • thebajanprincess
    Message 1 of 330 , Mar 2, 2001
      Where are my Brooklyn people??<br><br>The
      Caribbean Student's Union at Hunter College is having our
      annual Spring Party at Soca Arena in Brooklyn, New York
      on Friday, March 23rd, 2001. Tickets are $10 in
      advance.<br><br>If you have any question, be sure to ask
    • dredthren
      Message 330 of 330 , Mar 3, 2002
        HEY MY PEOPLE AND LADIES......JUS WANTED TO SAY HELLO AND LETS START BUSSING UP SOME ROTI.....<br>LADIES AM ALWAYS HEAR JUS GIVE ME A SHOUT