CaibbeanUnited Club Chat Tonight 9:00PM

  • leslie_c_jones
    Message 1 of 330 , Sep 12 2:05 PM
      Massive and crew,<br><br>Your presence is
      requested in the CaribbeanUnited Chat room at 9:00PM<br>EST
      yet make sure and go early so yuh could get that out
      of the
      ain't voting, something wrong. Most of the reasons I
      hear is because we are not American Citizens. After we
      pay all these government workers we hard earned money
      they still doh even give we the right to choose who we
      want to represent us. What's your opinion?<br><br>2)
      The mention of God or Prayer make the Americans and
      them jumpie. They ban it in schools, now they want tuh
      ban it on TV and in the<br>CaribbeanUnited club. Are
      they crazy, What you have tuh say abou that?<br><br>3)
      Where do you see the Caribbean Community(compared to
      where we are in America today) within the next five
      years?<br><br>4) Who is the Sexiest woman/man in the
      CaribbeanUnited club? You be the judge. Make sure and walk wid
      yuh picture tuh post on the web site.<br><br>5) Did
      you know the Caribbean now have a Nubian Queen?
      Nubian Queen = Married to an African King. Well if yuh
      doh know, know yuh know. She will<br>be coming to our
      chat room in the near future to talk about anything we
      want to talk about with her(Of course we will keep it
      descent). You won't<br>believe the struggle our black
      people(even in high places) still going through, and even
      Whatever else is on yuh mind will be discussed and we goh
      geh some questions and topics fuh the next
      session.<br><br>Click to Join at 9:00PM EST and if yuh ain't register
      yet make sure and go early so yuh could get that out
      ah the
    • dredthren
      Message 330 of 330 , Mar 3, 2002
        HEY MY PEOPLE AND LADIES......JUS WANTED TO SAY HELLO AND LETS START BUSSING UP SOME ROTI.....<br>LADIES AM ALWAYS HEAR JUS GIVE ME A SHOUT