Fw: Finally Some Results for Black Skin

  • padene10
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2008
      FYI -

      Finally something made for Black Skin and it ACTUALLY WORKS!!!

      Here are just a few of the countless success stories that have poured in
      from all over the country.

      I was able to get more information when I went to www.EbonySecret.com
      <http://www.ebonysecret.com/> and used Member Referral ID#: M10008.

      Be sure and spread the word on to anyone you know that might be
      suffering.

      -Ep

      -------------------------------------

      <http://www.picturehost.com/v/User-Albums/epaden/Ebony+Secret+Flyer+-+Eb\
      ony+Secret+Info+Side_v2.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=1> [Ebony Secret
      Flyer - Ebony Secret Info Side_v2]
      <http://www.picturehost.com/v/User-Albums/epaden/Ebony+Secret+Flyer+-+Eb\
      ony+Secret+Info+Side_v2.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=1>

      SUCCESS STORIES

      I used Ebony Secret and it cleared up the little bumps I had on my face.
      There was one particular bump that was really bad. I could feel it in
      my skin like when you get a deep hair bump. Other people could not see
      it, but I knew it was there. I tried all of the over the counter
      products and it would not go away. After only 2 to 3 days using Ebony
      Secret, I could feel it going down and on the 5th day it was gone!
      Also, my friends wife is using it on her stretch marks. She said that
      it is helping out a lot. She can tell that they are going away in only
      2 weeks!

      - Vincent Stokes, Dallas, Texas

      "When I came in from the Black Business Seminar that evening, I told my
      roommate about the seminar as well as the bottle of Ebony Secret I
      purchased. She mentioned her boyfriend has hair bumps on the back of
      his head and she needs to get him some. So I poured him some and he
      started using it. The next morning at about 10am, I was walking through
      the kitchen and he stopped me and said it was drying up his bumps
      already. This was only 10 hours after he put on the first application!"

      - Berlin Davis, New Carrollton, Maryland

      I picked up a couple bottles of the new Ebony Secret, one for me, and
      one for my mom. Ebony Secret is all Delxino said it was. My bumps are
      going away, it doesn't irritate my skin, and it's a great product!

      - Aubrey Jones, Miami Gardens, Florida

      I just have to speak about the product Ebony Secret. That product is a
      God send. I have been plagued with ugly moles around and underneath my
      eyes for many years. I have tried every kind of cosmetic out there to
      handle them. I even contemplated laser surgery to have them removed.

      Well, Ebony Secret was unveiled at the April 1st Black Business Seminar
      and I got myself a bottle. I got it not for the moles but to help
      reduce my large pores. I began to use Ebony Secret and I saw INSTANT
      results in my skin and pores. But what I noticed too, was that I was
      missing a mole on my eyelid. Then another fell of while washing my
      face. Right now I have one that is about to come off. I know tonight
      when I clean my face that the mole will be history. I simply LOVE Ebony
      Secret because it is WORKING!!!

      - Vanessa Lewis, Atlanta, Georgia

      MORE SUCCESS STORIES...

      http://www.ebonysecret.com/SuccessStories/Body.cfm