Line Follower Video's

  • Captain Impala
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2014
      Howdy, I put up some new line follower video's. Here's a link
      https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcJ6tS2al1zm3boRxch43wgmzMVMPGtm9

      I don't monetize my video's, I'm just posting to try and inspire others to build more robots.

      ~W
    • Pranav Sujith
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2014
        Hello club would anyone of you help me with programming the arduino
      • Mark Budak
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 14, 2014
          Not sure what progress you have made - do you have the IDE loaded on a pc, are you able to connect to the Arduino.
          What you want to accomplish?
          There are a number of good books and online examples  http://arduino.cc/en/Guide/HomePage is a good starting place.

          Start small and add a little more, test, revise, etc.

          Good luck.