new concept?

  • shc101245
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2014

      So here is an idea I have been thinking about.
      What about building a collective mind? I mean something that would run on several computers, either local or distributed on the web. Sort of a cloud concept.

      Since the big problem with most robots is not the mechanical it is the intelligence. Why not link any type of machine to some extensive computer power and see what we could do?

      Since linking any robot to a wifi net is relatively simple why not use their sensors to help a collective mind learn and develop the same way people learn. I don't know what level learning systems are presently at but we all have some ideas about this.
      I haven't thought this through a lot but the concept is very interesting and I think that this group might be the place for it. (if anyone is still here)

      What do you think?