could you help this robotics group?

  • michelle visser
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2013
      We thought your group would be interested in our website. We would be very pleased if you could share our message...

      We�re a homeschool robotics team located in Delaware. Our website tells you all about a game we've developed to help all ages improve their memory skills. Our big robotics competition is coming up, and we need your help. As part of FLL robotics, a really cool, worldwide program, we don�t just build and program a robot, we also do real scientific research and invent a real solution. (In fact, if you want to know more about FLL, our website and blog tells you lots more. Please check it out!) We�re trying to reach as many people as possible with our research. Would you please take just a few seconds and glance at our website? (www.FLLrobotics.wordpress.com) It would mean so much to us. AND our fun, expert-approved game we designed will help you and your kids improve your memory skills--that�s always a good thing! Please check it out.
      Thank you!
      --Hannah, Kayla, Josh, Hayley, and Rachel, the BRAINz team #15545