New ONE CHIP Robot Interface

  • John
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2012
      The new RobotBASIC Robot Operating System (RROS) on a CHIP is featured in an aricle in the September SERVO magazine. The chip provides BOTH the hardware interface and the low-level software interface for almost any motors and sensors you might want to use. Building a robot YOUR WAY has NEVER been this easy. Don't take my word for it, the complete users manual is available for free download from the RROS tab at www.RobotBASIC.com.

      John Blankenship
      RobotBASIC
    • JustinR
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2012
        Can you communicat with other serial devices with the RROS? Like another RROS or an emic text-to-speech board?

        --- In theroboticsclub@yahoogroups.com, "John" <john_b_30340@...> wrote:

        > The new RobotBASIC Robot Operating System (RROS) on a CHIP is featured in an aricle in the September SERVO magazine. The chip provides BOTH the hardware interface and the low-level software interface for almost any motors and sensors you might want to use. Building a robot YOUR WAY has NEVER been this easy. Don't take my word for it, the complete users manual is available for free download from the RROS tab at www.RobotBASIC.com.
        >
        > John Blankenship
        > RobotBASIC

      • John
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2012
          The primary RROS chip can communicate with another RROS chip (which becomes a robot arm controller - with servo control and both analog and digital sensor support). The RROS can also communicate with a special protocol with almost ANY MICROCONTROLLER to allow support for special sensors (examples: GPS, Vision, etc). See the FREE manual for complete details.