20450EZ-Face - Making multiple face recognition - easy!

  • robojrr
    Mar 7, 2014

      EZ-Face:

      Making multiple face recognition - easy!

      I wanted to share with the community a new open source project.  I call it EZ-Face.  It performs face recognition for multiple faces and provides a trainable interface to train new faces.  It is designed to work with 3rd party application like EZ-Robot’s EZ-Builder application.  It can send and receive variables via TCP/IP communications to the localhost.  Other applications that can communicate with the localhost can take advantage of this.  It also produces a log file of faces detected which can be read into other applications.

      It was developed in C#.NET and uses the emgu cv framework.  It is open source and includes the source code for you to modify as you see fit.

      Please visit my website at: http://www.j2rscientific.com/software to see for yourself what EZ-Face can do.

      Demo and instruction video on YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwcZeq1vxF8

      I hope you enjoy it!

      -Justin Ratliff