I'm new and so is my aquarium

  • rwhitt1212@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      Hello,
      I just set up a 20 gal freshwater tank. I set it up for my kids to enjoy.
      It's been up and running for about a week.
      I already have a problem. I'm hoping someone can help. I love bubble walls. I
      have one in the tank but it seems to be stopping up. It was beautiful at
      first but now almost no bubbles are coming from it. Does anyone have any advice?
      Thank you, and I look forward to learning from you all.
      Robin in NC

    • Dude
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2003
        --- In thereefkeepersetc@yahoogroups.com, rwhitt1212@a... wrote:
        > Hello,
        > I just set up a 20 gal freshwater tank. I set it up for my kids to
        enjoy.
        > It's been up and running for about a week.
        > I already have a problem. I'm hoping someone can help. I love
        bubble walls. I
        > have one in the tank but it seems to be stopping up. It was
        beautiful at
        > first but now almost no bubbles are coming from it. Does anyone
        have any advice?
        > Thank you, and I look forward to learning from you all.
        > Robin in NC

        i think you need more air