New Aquarium Club in Alabama

  • bhamaquarium
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2002
      just wanted to let anyone interested know that there is a new web
      page for Birmingham aquarist. The page is small now, but is being
      worked on daily. We hope to bring you all types of information
      inluding the best deals on aquarium supplies and livestock both
      locally and on the web. There will also be a question and answer
      section and you can post pictures of personal aquariums. The address
      is

      bhamaquarium.tripod.com

      Stop by and send us an e-mail to join