critter id

  • lightningwild
    Message 1 of 78 , Dec 25, 2000
      I got this anemone as a freebie on my second
      batch of live rock, it was in a bag all by itself. I
      pulled him out of the bag and set him on a rock, he
      moved around for about a week and settled down. I have
      no idea what kind it is and was hoping someone could
      help, also will it host some type of clown? Oh, and
      when only the actnics are on it's real bright green.
      After shooting tons of pictures I think I finally got
      decent one of it, you can find it here:
    • patchman72
      Message 78 of 78 , Mar 4, 2002
        I recently purchased a Kent 35 Hi-S Maxima water
        filter. It has 3 lower chambers and one on top
        (horizontal). From what I can tell, I don't think I'm using it
        properly? Line one is hooked up to the faucet. The water
        flows from there, into chamber 1 and then 2. 2 then
        goes to the horizontal chamber which has two lines
        out. One waste and the other goes to chamber 3. This
        is where my disbelief is. What is the purpose of
        this waste line? It flows at a good clip, while the
        desired product at the end just trickles? Not only do I
        feel like I'm wasting (no pun intended) water, but
        water that has just been filtered through the first 2
        chambers? I am crazy? It take all day just to fill a 5
        gallon bucket...