re; help flatworms

  • mickmike69
    Message 1 of 78 , Nov 29, 1999
      i have a 72gal.reef and fish tank for about 2
      years now.all of a sudden this rust colored flatwom
      apears and now it's all over the tank and corals to.i
      can't get an answer how to make them go away from any
      club or newsgroup any one have any ideas?thanks.
    • patchman72
      Message 78 of 78 , Mar 4 8:16 PM
        I recently purchased a Kent 35 Hi-S Maxima water
        filter. It has 3 lower chambers and one on top
        (horizontal). From what I can tell, I don't think I'm using it
        properly? Line one is hooked up to the faucet. The water
        flows from there, into chamber 1 and then 2. 2 then
        goes to the horizontal chamber which has two lines
        out. One waste and the other goes to chamber 3. This
        is where my disbelief is. What is the purpose of
        this waste line? It flows at a good clip, while the
        desired product at the end just trickles? Not only do I
        feel like I'm wasting (no pun intended) water, but
        water that has just been filtered through the first 2
        chambers? I am crazy? It take all day just to fill a 5
        gallon bucket...