lights

  • crees02
    Message 1 of 78 , Oct 10, 1999
      I have a 50 gallon aquarium that I hope to turn
      into a reef and clownfish tank. I have found on a
      website I think PET WARHOUSE 24 inch 75 watt bulbs I am
      planning on getting 4 of these different kinds though so I
      am giving my tank different lights Does this sound
      good? <br>These bulbs will bring my tank up to 6
      watts/gallon what types of corals can I house with this
      lighting. <br>Thanks<br>Chris
    • patchman72
      Message 78 of 78 , Mar 4, 2002
        I recently purchased a Kent 35 Hi-S Maxima water
        filter. It has 3 lower chambers and one on top
        (horizontal). From what I can tell, I don't think I'm using it
        properly? Line one is hooked up to the faucet. The water
        flows from there, into chamber 1 and then 2. 2 then
        goes to the horizontal chamber which has two lines
        out. One waste and the other goes to chamber 3. This
        is where my disbelief is. What is the purpose of
        this waste line? It flows at a good clip, while the
        desired product at the end just trickles? Not only do I
        feel like I'm wasting (no pun intended) water, but
        water that has just been filtered through the first 2
        chambers? I am crazy? It take all day just to fill a 5
        gallon bucket...