A question about a fish that died...

  • gotmagic93
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2006
      I had a fancy guppy that died and I am trying to figure out why...

      We think he might of broken something because he was kind of bent in
      half and would lay on his side at the bottom of the tank. He also had
      trouble swimming.

      How could he have broken something, though, is what I'm wondering.
      Does anybody have an idea as to why he died?