start up

  • ist225mgoy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2006
      I would like some information on getting started with a salt water
      aquarium. Could anyone give me advice on tank sizes, accessories,
      what fish to start with, etc...
      Thanks
    • ist225mgoy
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2006
        I would like some information on getting started with a reef tank.
        Could someone give me some tips on tank sizes, fish, accessories,
        etc...
        Thanks