make a tank

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2005
      hey folks newbie here. i recently cleaned out my old tank and set it up
      again and it kind of sparked an intrest in aqaurims all over again. i
      like my tank but it is kind of small and since i dont have the funds to
      buy a bigger one i was thinking of makeing one. i live in yuma arizona
      and glass is kind of cheap out here so i dont think it would cost an
      arm and a leg to get the glass i want. what do you guys think? would it
      be cheaper to make my own tank?