New to Salt water aquariums

  • becki772000
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2005
      Hey all

      I have gotten myself into a little bit of a pinch....I just got a great
      job as Manager of a BIG pet store. I've been put in charge of all the
      livestock, including fish. I have had tropical aquariums all my life,
      but never a salt water.
      I would really appreciate it if someone would take the time to give me
      a few pointers about marine tanks. Info on Filters, different species
      and differences between tropical and marine would be SOOOO helpful.
      Everything I know about saltwater tanks I learned from Finding Nemo so
      please start at the very beginning.
      Thanks!!
      Becki