Pa. residents please sign petition legislators

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      All Pa. residents.
      Please take a minute to go to this site and sign the petition to Pa.
      legislators. This petition was written due to the brutal, vicious
      beating of Rhakim, the one year old pit bull who was attacked while
      just walking down a street in Phila. The petition is for letting our
      State government know that we are sick of monsters who abuse,
      torture, mutilate, and kill innocent animals, getting off with just a
      slap on the wrist. We want these crimes to be tried as a felony and
      this time we will not let up until it becomes a reality.
      Please tell family, friends, anyone you know to sign this petition if
      they agree with it. Copies can be printed out and circulated to
      people who do not have benefit of the internet. The names and
      addresses of the recipients are printed right on the petition. Copies
      can also be sent to your local legislator. Thank you.
      Petition site;

      http://www.petitiononline.com/Kodiak36/petition.html

      Colleen Klaum