Save Our Wolves

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      SAVE OUR WOLVES: Scientists speak out for symbol of wild
      Forty-eight North American scientists sent a letter to Interior
      Secretary Gale Norton this week urging her not to strip legal
      protections from America's wolves. Powerful special interests are
      working to do just that and, as a result, many wolves may die. Click
      here to read the scientists' letter:
      http://www.defenders.org/den/wolfletter.pdf, and watch for a special
      e-mail next week from actor and conservationist Ed Asner on this
      rising threat to wolves.

      We are seeking a million signatures on a petition to Secretary Norton
      calling for protection for America's wolves. To sign the petition, go
      to www.savewolves.org. Help us spread the word. Forward this edition
      of DENlines to friends.

      "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our hearts, and warmth to our souls" Colleen Klaum