Re: [The REAL PETA] WACKOS

  • dickjr1964
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1 3:41 PM
      --- In therealpeta@y..., Colleen Klaum <wildfawn1@y...> wrote:

      > I'm not a wacko, just a normal human being just like
      everybody else who probably has more feelings then alot of other
      people in here. I have a big heart, for animals and human beings. And
      as far as the name calling goes on my behalf psycho, mine was done on
      a fun part, always putting the lol at the end. But some people just
      don't have a sense of humor I guess. The name calling toward me
      though was very hurtful because I am an adult but would rather argue
      in an adult manner. Colleen

      Sorry for calling you one but you peta people come as a bunch of
      wackos.
    • Colleen Klaum
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1 3:57 PM
        Please understand this, I am not a PETA person. Colleen

        dickjr1964 <dickjr1964@...> wrote: --- In therealpeta@y..., Colleen Klaum <wildfawn1@y...> wrote:

        > I'm not a wacko, just a normal human being just like
        everybody else who probably has more feelings then alot of other
        people in here. I have a big heart, for animals and human beings. And
        as far as the name calling goes on my behalf psycho, mine was done on
        a fun part, always putting the lol at the end. But some people just
        don't have a sense of humor I guess. The name calling toward me
        though was very hurtful because I am an adult but would rather argue
        in an adult manner. Colleen

        "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our hearts, and warmth to our souls" Colleen Klaum

      • High_Fashion_Hero
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2 11:00 PM
          Thats not very fair. I am very sensible......There are many non-
          petas who act locko compared to me! What a horrible generalization!