Re: [The REAL PETA] Re: So angrylion...

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 7, 2002
      Talking in circles there gangy................Colleen

      angrylioness <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Animals feel EVERY BIT of the pain that a human does. They just don't
      feel sorry for themselves like people do, thus whining about it
      excessively.

      Message 1313 of 1331 | Previous | Next [ Up Thread ] Message
      Index Msg #

      From: gangoror
      Date: Thu Mar 28, 2002 1:52 am
      Subject: Re: used traps/woodchuck

      You could take the meat,chop it into peices and debone and grind it
      up or stick in a blender then add sodium benzoate to it to preserve
      it.Then put it up in bait jars and just use a teaspoon or so in a
      dirthole.You can either use fresh meat or tainted/slightly
      tainted.Same goes for cat meat,feral or wildcat. You can also just
      try using it fresh down the hole.If you add salt or glycerin to the
      ground up meats,that will help to keep it from freezing,fresh chunks
      will just freeze though.

      I am currently trying to catch some real naughty foxes on ADC and
      used some chuck meat and some wild goose meat as bait,I just set
      today so don't know what the results will be.

      --- In therealpeta@y..., gangoror <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I do not use feral cat meat,I do not even kill them when in my
      > traps,I let them go.But I hardly catch any anyway and they are
      > definatly wild kitties.I would get alot of flack from other
      trappers
      > for this because ferals kill alot of songbirds. I did get a bobcat
      > whole frozen from Texas for taxidermy use and I did save some of
      the
      > meat to use as bait.The possums ate part of it too. The bobcat was
      > trapped because they get in and kill the guys goats.To note,I could
      > barely even see where the trap had held the 'cat's paw .I also have
      > skinned a bobcat taken in a trap in PA ( with the permit).This was
      > an unmodified trap( but was factory "offset")and again I could
      barely
      > even tell which paw had been in the trap and the guy who caught it
      is
      > not the best trapper either ( he's not good at catching is what I
      > mean and not into all the trap modifications either).I caught a
      > possum the other day on damage control trapping and its paw was not
      > messed up or anything and I let it go.It was not the intended
      target.

      > You went on about the beagle's paw being damaged and mentioned some
      > other domestics with injuries.If the animals were not even paying
      > attention to the injury,it didn't mean anything to them
      obviously.The
      > beagle may have had some swelling,but I bet it didn't care. Animals
      > don't seem to feel pain at the same level we do( although a young
      one
      > does,I know about crying over bee sting puppies).I heard about a
      > raccoon that walked over jagged glass to get to some scrap of
      garbage
      > (food)and its feet were bleeding from the glass.It didn't even care.
      >

      > --- In therealpeta@y..., angrylioness <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > <<So angrylion...>>
      > >
      > > angrylionESS, feminine form.
      > >
      > > The last time you posted in here was March 6, and you were
      > > supporting "gangrene" and her vicious methods the whole time.
      > But "I"
      > > never replied to your posts and since it has been so long since
      you
      > > posted [until the shoe post, in which the only name you
      mentioned,
      > > adversely, was mine], most of what you said has been forgotten,
      > > simply because I WASN"T COMMUNICATING WITH YOU. Doesn't mean I
      > didn't
      > > read your posts.
      > >
      > > <<1)if you did trap fox and coyotes humanely(virualy impossible)
      > and
      > > transfere them to a new location, then wouldnt you be
      > overpopulating
      > > that location after a while? or spreading disease?>>
      > >
      > > You guys act like EVERY wild animal carries disease. Not true.
      > > Transplanted animals, however, go through a series of
      vaccinations
> [...]

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our hearts, and warmth to our souls" Colleen Klaum