Re: Question about shoes....

  • angrylioness
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30 9:47 PM
      Nike makes a full line of womens running shoes. Some have leather
      trim but many do not contain any leather whatsoever. They're made of
      materials that are much lighter in weight. Check with your local
      Nike retailers. [Foot Action, Foot Locker, Champs, etc... not
      department stores] Different retailers carry different styles and
      versions so, don't look in just one place. :)

      --- In therealpeta@y..., "High_Fashion_Hero" <high_fashion_hero@y...>