Bill Clinton BLOWS GORE SUCKS!!

  • KUICKSILVERAGENT
    Message 1 of 6527 , Dec 6, 2001
      OMG I am so sick of liberal whining bastards,
      most of what has happened in 2000-2001 can be directly
      related to the faults of the Clinton/Gore administration.
      THE BIGGEST JOKE OF A PRESIDENT IN AMERICA'S HISTORY!
      50 Years from now Clinton will be remembered as a
      scab on the history of America, long live Bush, long
      live Capitalism, and if you dont like it get your dumb
      ass out of America, you communist bastard, have fun
      in Russia, or perhaps England where your kind are
      welcomed.
      Message 6527 of 6527 , Mar 23, 2002
        Ok, I'm sorry ... I just don't see what it is that this HSUS person
        said that is so stupid. The only part of your posting that deals with
        what she said is:

        "Sandy Rowland of HSUS said that best in show trophies, plaques or
        ribbons can be evidence of dog fighting, and that police should be on
        the lookout for dogs with scars, treadmills, springpoles, medications
        and medical equipment, and books or magazines dealing with dog
        fighting,"

        Evidently, in this person's experience, these things have been found in
        connection with people and dogs involved in dog fighting. It seems to
        me that she is trying to help police bust dog-fighting rings, which, in
        my book, is admirable.

        Do you have any idea what her background is or how much experience she
        has at busting dog-fighting rings? I would be glad to contact her
        personally, and find out. I think it would be nice if you found out
        exactly what qualifications and experience a person has before you call
        them an "idiot."

        You mentioned that you do rescue. Do you have also have experience in
        busting dog-fighting rings? And, if so, what have you found to be
        indications that a person is involved in dog fighting?

        The HSUS employs over 100 people, many of whom have advanced educations
        and years of experience working with and for the cause of animals. For
        you to make sweeping statements regarding their intelligence levels is
        ridiculous.