Mr. Huntfish

  • malady.rm
    Message 1 of 6527 , Dec 5, 2001
      wow, I must say you are the first person I have
      met who thinks Bush is a good president. Lets jump
      right into office and try and overturn abortion, cut
      down thousands of acres of natuional forest, and go to
      war all in a matter of months. If it were allowed for
      a president to hold office more than 8 years I
      guarantee you Clinton would still be Pres today. Does any
      one wonder why we weren't bombed when Clinton was
      president??? Aparantly it was a very easy thing to do. Maybe
      Bush made some enimies? Mr. Capitalist, pro rich, anti
      woman, fend for yourself, destroy the environment. Are
      gun control laws the only reason why you vote, and
      for who to vote for????? Who cares how strict they
      get you will always be able to have your gun, aren't
      there other things to think about?Actually I give Bush
      way too much credit, alas he knew his own
      incompatencies when he surrounded himself with such a powerful
      cabinet.
      Message 6527 of 6527 , Mar 23, 2002
        Ok, I'm sorry ... I just don't see what it is that this HSUS person
        said that is so stupid. The only part of your posting that deals with
        what she said is:

        "Sandy Rowland of HSUS said that best in show trophies, plaques or
        ribbons can be evidence of dog fighting, and that police should be on
        the lookout for dogs with scars, treadmills, springpoles, medications
        and medical equipment, and books or magazines dealing with dog
        fighting,"

        Evidently, in this person's experience, these things have been found in
        connection with people and dogs involved in dog fighting. It seems to
        me that she is trying to help police bust dog-fighting rings, which, in
        my book, is admirable.

        Do you have any idea what her background is or how much experience she
        has at busting dog-fighting rings? I would be glad to contact her
        personally, and find out. I think it would be nice if you found out
        exactly what qualifications and experience a person has before you call
        them an "idiot."

        You mentioned that you do rescue. Do you have also have experience in
        busting dog-fighting rings? And, if so, what have you found to be
        indications that a person is involved in dog fighting?

        The HSUS employs over 100 people, many of whom have advanced educations
        and years of experience working with and for the cause of animals. For
        you to make sweeping statements regarding their intelligence levels is
        ridiculous.