Re: Cow's Milk is the

  • huntfish25
    Message 1 of 6527 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hrm.....the only thing the bible said we coudlnt
      eat was blood? what about Lev 11:1 - 47? "Speak unto
      the childrn of Isreal, saying, These are the beasts
      which ye shall eat among all beasts that are on the
      earth. What so ever parteth the hoof, and is cloven
      footed, and cheweth the cud, among the beasts, that ye
      shall eat. Neverthe less these chall ye not eat of them
      that chew the cud, or of them that devide the hoof: as
      the camel, because he cheweth the cud, but devideth
      not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.....And the
      swine, though he devide the hoof, and be cloven footed,
      yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean unto you.
      Of their flesh ye shall not eat, and their carcasss
      shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you. These
      shall ye eat of all that are in waters; whatsoever hath
      fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the
      rivers, them shall ye eat. And all that have not fins and
      scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move
      in the waters, and of any living thing which is in
      the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
      They shall be an abomination unto you; ye shall not
      eat of their flesh. Whatsoever hath no fins nor
      scales in tha waters that shall be an abomination unto
      you. And these are they which ye shall have in
      abomination among the fowels; they shall not be eaten, they
      are an abomination; the eagle, and the ossifrage and
      the osprey. and the vulture and the kite after its
      kind. every raven after his kind; and the owl, and the
      cormorant, and the great owl, and the swan and the pelican
      and the gier eagle, and the stork, the heron afer her
      kind. and the lapwing, and the bat. All fowls that
      creep, going upon all fours, shall be an abomination
      unto you. and whatsoever goeth upon his paws, among
      all manner of beasts that go on all fours, those are
      unclean unto you; whoso toucheth their carcass shall be
      unclean until the even. These also shall be unclean unto
      you among the creeping things that creep upon the
      earth; the weasel, and the mouse, and the tortoise after
      his kind, and the ferret, and the chameleon, and the
      lizard, and the snail, and the mole. These are unclean to
      you among all that creep; whosoever touch them, when
      they are dead, shall be unclean untill the even. And
      every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth shall
      be an abomination; it shall not be eaten. Whatsoever
      goeth upon the belly, and whatsoever goeth upon all
      four, or whatsoever hath more feet amonth all creeping
      thing that creep upon the earth, them ye shall not eat;
      for they are an abomination. This is the law of the
      beasts, and of the fowl, and of every living creature
      that moveth in the waters, and of every creature that
      creepeth upon the earth; To make a difference between the
      unclean and the clean, and between the beast that may be
      eaten and the beast that may not be eaten." Seems to me
      thats a whole lot we cant
      eat>>>>>><br><br>jesus changes that for us buy saying every thing clean.
      that is a good point if god did not want us to eat
      meat why was he telling us that some are clean and
      some are not if jesus did not eat meat then why did he
      do away with the law and say eavy thing that walks
      on the earth is good under gods eye. good point
      thanks <br><br>by the way i dont know where you live but
      where i do cow grazed all of the time
      Message 6527 of 6527 , Mar 23, 2002
        Ok, I'm sorry ... I just don't see what it is that this HSUS person
        said that is so stupid. The only part of your posting that deals with
        what she said is:

        "Sandy Rowland of HSUS said that best in show trophies, plaques or
        ribbons can be evidence of dog fighting, and that police should be on
        the lookout for dogs with scars, treadmills, springpoles, medications
        and medical equipment, and books or magazines dealing with dog
        fighting,"

        Evidently, in this person's experience, these things have been found in
        connection with people and dogs involved in dog fighting. It seems to
        me that she is trying to help police bust dog-fighting rings, which, in
        my book, is admirable.

        Do you have any idea what her background is or how much experience she
        has at busting dog-fighting rings? I would be glad to contact her
        personally, and find out. I think it would be nice if you found out
        exactly what qualifications and experience a person has before you call
        them an "idiot."

        You mentioned that you do rescue. Do you have also have experience in
        busting dog-fighting rings? And, if so, what have you found to be
        indications that a person is involved in dog fighting?

        The HSUS employs over 100 people, many of whom have advanced educations
        and years of experience working with and for the cause of animals. For
        you to make sweeping statements regarding their intelligence levels is
        ridiculous.