Re: Professor Semitic Aryan Writes

  • fffffed
    Message 1 of 6527 , Jun 1, 2001
      Ah, professor, your letters are getting less
      interesting. Oh, oh, there it is, the link to delphi, yup,
      just what you are worshiping out there in the Middle
      East. Come on, share, share, share. Orthodox? Reform?
      Ah, professor, you is worried that this is not a
      legitimate PETA site. Your concern is almost as touching as
      you are touched. Ah, the oracle at Delphi, nam
      rengao, nembo, farsi, worship idols. So, pagan, you, now
      concerned about Christian haters? Ah, go for broke
      professor, spread that source to narrow other minds as slim
      as yours. Come on, out with it, where'd you buy your
      degree, the back of a DC or Marvel comic? We ALL believe
      slighted by your failure to mention me. Just because my
      Middle Eastern relatives are Aryans from Persia and
      yours are Holy Land Jews we don't need to show this
      acrymony on the net. <br>Come on, be brave, expand your
      mind, I promise it won't hurt.
      Message 6527 of 6527 , Mar 23, 2002
        Ok, I'm sorry ... I just don't see what it is that this HSUS person
        said that is so stupid. The only part of your posting that deals with
        what she said is:

        "Sandy Rowland of HSUS said that best in show trophies, plaques or
        ribbons can be evidence of dog fighting, and that police should be on
        the lookout for dogs with scars, treadmills, springpoles, medications
        and medical equipment, and books or magazines dealing with dog
        fighting,"

        Evidently, in this person's experience, these things have been found in
        connection with people and dogs involved in dog fighting. It seems to
        me that she is trying to help police bust dog-fighting rings, which, in
        my book, is admirable.

        Do you have any idea what her background is or how much experience she
        has at busting dog-fighting rings? I would be glad to contact her
        personally, and find out. I think it would be nice if you found out
        exactly what qualifications and experience a person has before you call
        them an "idiot."

        You mentioned that you do rescue. Do you have also have experience in
        busting dog-fighting rings? And, if so, what have you found to be
        indications that a person is involved in dog fighting?

        The HSUS employs over 100 people, many of whom have advanced educations
        and years of experience working with and for the cause of animals. For
        you to make sweeping statements regarding their intelligence levels is
        ridiculous.