Re: [The REAL PETA] Animals in need

  • BEN MILLER
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2008
      I see hay sitting out all over but is still good to feed cows. How can you be sure the cows should be 300lbs heavier? Cows eat all the time. That is what they do they graze. When they rest they chew cud.
      Ben
      Ca

      iluvhosses <jjfritz@...> wrote:
      I am sure the hay is moldy - It has sat out open in all kinds of
      weather all year. The cows should be at least 300 lbs heavier and
      are always picking in a field that has no grass.

      I have a horse and have had animals all my life. I know when animals
      are not being treated correctly.

      --- In therealpeta@yahoogroups.com, BEN MILLER <benhmiller@...> wrote:

      > Are you sure the hay is moldy or just discolored? Do yuo think the
      owner does not worry about their animals? Sick animals will cost them
      more money so it is in their best interests to keep them heathy.