Animal Petitions-Blog

  • Jacqueline
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2008
      http://360.yahoo.com/darjmc8589
      Hello!! I have a few animal petitions on my yahoo 360 blog!!! If you
      could check them out please do. And also, if you want to, subscribe to
      the feed because i try to update it as often as possible between
      school and working. !!! So check it out if you would like, leave
      comments on my blogs if you think there are more petitions you would
      like to add and everything else!!! Also, there are news reports on
      there about animals, sometimes other things as well, so make sure you
      check those out too!! Have a great day!! ~~Jackie~~