Blog--Petitions

  • Jacqueline
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2007
      http://360.yahoo.com/darjmc8589
      There are petitions and news/stories on my blog
      some really need help, others are just trying to get the word out
      please help me if you can to get these petitions some signatures to
      help stop animal abuse
      and help me to get the word out so other animal lovers know whats
      going on
      any members on care2.com my s/n is darjmc8589-add me!
    • BEN MILLER