Re: [The REAL PETA] Hi everyone, I'm new

  • Catwoman
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 1, 2007
      So what do you propose we do? Castrate everyone at birth?

      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 1, 2007
        In a message dated 3/31/2007 5:17:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        benhmiller@... writes:

        Rick who showed these films? Was it the deptment of
        agricuture or a film from PETA? PETA has been caught
        stagging films to cause outcries from the public. The
        way they raise animals for the public is not ideal but
        it is cost effective and they do control diseases. Yes
        some of these diseases are caused from overcrowded
        conditions and over feeding to push weight gains. The
        alternatives would be higher meat, dairy and egg
        prices.
        Ben
        Ca

        The videos were in fact from Peta....and I trust them far more than I would
        trust anything that the government puts out. So many times the government
        has lied to the American people in order to make themselves look better. And
        to be honest with you I doubt that the things I saw could be staged on the
        scale that they would have to be in order to make a film Plus, it makes no
        sense to me that a group that loves animals would purposely abuse the animals on
        film in order to get people to join their organization. That doesn't make
        much sense to me. Who caught them staging films and which films were staged?
        Rick

      • Catwoman
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 1, 2007
          Oh and PeTA doesn't lie???? "Sure we'll try and find a home for them. They are so beautiful, we'll have no trouble placing them." Then they kill them in the back of the van before they even pull out of the parking lot. No, PeTA doesn't lie. In fact, they were caught paying a sealer to skin a baby seal alive for the camera. And that footage of the Chinese guy skinning the raccoon dog alive is as phony as they come. There were 2 other situations where people were arrested for animal abuse and they testified that PeTA paid them to do it for the cameraman. That was in Australia.

          benhmiller@yahoo. com writes:

[...]

          ************ ********* ********* ******** See what's free at http://www.aol com.

        • BEN MILLER
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 1, 2007
            Hi Cat that is a good idea LOL! That way we will not
            have a population explosion. Common sence goes a long
            way. The law says we can't stop unfit people from
            having kids. It would be nice if there was a way at
            leasttill they get a lince after taking classes to get
            educated. I wish one of my sisters would have needed
            to do that.
            Ben
            Ca

            --- Catwoman <pearldlc@...> wrote:

            > So what do you propose we do? Castrate everyone at
            > birth?

            Don't pick lemons.
            See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
            http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
          • BEN MILLER
            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 1, 2007
              Have you seen the movie wag the dog? Peta employees
              have been caught killing puppies, dogs, kittens and
              cats just after picking them at various places even a
              vets office under the fact they claimed they where
              going to keep them in good health till they can be
              adopted to good homes. This was in newspappers across
              the country. Others on this group can fill you in on
              the facts of the staged films.Just this last winter
              the govenor of Colorado asked peta for help to feed
              the animals caught in the blizzards that hit that
              state hard. They refused to help. They would rather
              them starve or freeze to death then help them. This is
              from an organazation that touts how they love animals.
              They also do business with the peoples republic of
              China whose record of human rights violations is one
              of the worse then only complain when they killed dogs
              in an atempt to stop the spread of rabies where
              several 100 people are killed from it a year. Did they
              offer to send vets and rabies vacines over there? No
              they would rather raise a stink then to help. They get
              more press ranting and raving then helping. They would
              rather give money to crimminals to pay for their
              defence then auctaully save animals. Go back about a
              year or so where I posted the facts of this on this
              list. If you want to help animals volenteer or donate
              to local shelters. Spay and neuter your pets. Don't
              support a known terroist outfit like PETA.
              Ben
              Ca

              --- BlueForTheRoses@... wrote:

              > Daylight Time,
              > benhmiller@... writes:
              >
              > Rick who showed these films? Was it the deptment of
              > agricuture or a film from PETA? PETA has been
              > caught
              > stagging films to cause outcries from the public.
              > The
              > way they raise animals for the public is not ideal
              > but
              > it is cost effective and they do control diseases.
              > Yes
              > some of these diseases are caused from overcrowded
              > conditions and over feeding to push weight gains.
              > The
              > alternatives would be higher meat, dairy and egg
              > prices.
              > Ben
              > Ca
              >

              > The videos were in fact from Peta....and I trust
              > them far more than I would
              > trust anything that the government puts out. So
              > many times the government
              > has lied to the American people in order to make
              > themselves look better. And
              > to be honest with you I doubt that the things I saw
              > could be staged on the
              > scale that they would have to be in order to make a
              > film Plus, it makes no
              > sense to me that a group that loves animals would
              > purposely abuse the animals on
              > film in order to get people to join their
              > organization. That doesn't make
              > much sense to me. Who caught them staging films and
              > which films were staged?
              > Rick

              > removed]

              Bored stiff? Loosen up...
              http://games.yahoo.com/games/front
            • BlueForTheRoses@aol.com
              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 1, 2007
                I'd have to watch the movie "Wag the Dog" But if I'm not mistaken that was
                a fictional movie. These are things that are not ringing true to me,
                something about them seems suspect. I have a hard time believing that they'd get
                the amount of celebrities to endorse them that they have, if they were doing
                stuff that was cruel themselves. I don't think we're getting all the
                information here. I'll have to look into it more. I haven't given any money yet to
                Peta. However I have seen many of the same exact videos on the Humane Society
                website that I saw on Peta....so something here is not right. I can't
                believe that the humane society would also lie as well, since they run many of the
                shelters that take in stray and abused animals. I'll keep my ears and eyes
                open Ben, but if you are so critical of peta, why are you on a group about
                Peta? That doesn't make much sense to me. And also I don't see anyone posting
                other than mainly ads, and you and I, and the one post by Lori. Most of the
                ads have nothing to do with peta or anything concerning peta. Rick

              • Catwoman
                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 1, 2007
                  He's making you aware of "The REAL PETA". I'm really surprised that you are so out of the loop that you don't know about the Ahoskie trials. I know a vet tech who works at the Ahoskie vets office. They had a stray cat with 5 kittens someone brought in to be helped. They spayed the mom and found homes for 3 of the kittens. The 2 PeTA employees came in to pick up the cats. Adrien oohed and ahed over how cute they were and said they wouldn't have any trouble finding homes for such healthy beautiful animals. They were to take them back to Norfolk for rehoming. Then they killed them in back of the van and the vet IDed them in a black plastic bag later in the evening. They caught these 2 dumping black sacks of dead animals in a dumpster behind a Piggly Wiggly market. The van was registered to PeTA and PeTA paid for their defense. PeTA kills 90% of the animals turned in to them for rehoming. They have a huge walk-in freezer and a contract with a crematorium. You really need to get
                  informed instead of being blindly loyal to this organization.

                  www.petakillsanimals.com

                  Message 8 of 16 , Apr 1, 2007
                    Rick I joined here to post the truth about PETA I
                    figured I would post the info where their monies are
                    being spent on defending those that bomb family health
                    clinics and research centers. These where paid
                    terrorists. Since the owner of this group is long gone
                    and can not be found this is no mangement here. One so
                    called pro PETA person started spamming the list
                    through the calendar trying to disrupt this list. I
                    had contacted yahoo to see what they could do but
                    would do nothing. Then other so called animal rights
                    people start calling you names when trying to discuss
                    things in a calm way. You can not protect animals by
                    turning them loose in the wild in a place that is not
                    native to them. That creates them to strave, freeze,
                    or be killed by either cars running them over or
                    bigger preditors tearing them apart to eat them. If by
                    chance they do adapt and become stble in the area it
                    can change the natural balence endagering other
                    speices. Look at the chinese carps in the rivers in
                    the midwest, mitten crabs in the California delta, the
                    aqautic plants dumped there too, Lake Davis with the
                    preditor fish (pike) which eat the native fish there,
                    the more roads that kill all things just because they
                    cross it. These are just some of the things I am aware
                    of. if these animals where not rasied for the reason
                    they are they would have been extict long ago. I am
                    not a fan of trapping or clubbing seals for their fur.
                    These things are fueld by the market place and
                    throwing paint on someones property or blowing up
                    places is not the way to go. As far as celbeties they
                    climb on any fads that come along and for the most
                    part I can care less what they beleive. Just because
                    they have money does not make them right. look at the
                    big businesses that polute and treat people like
                    slaves to make a few extra cents. As you said you will
                    have to look further into these things and I thank you
                    for doing so. It shows you don't follow blindly.
                    Ben
                    Ca

                    --- BlueForTheRoses@... wrote:

                    > I'd have to watch the movie "Wag the Dog" But if
                    > I'm not mistaken that was
                    > a fictional movie. These are things that are not
                    > ringing true to me,
                    > something about them seems suspect. I have a hard
                    > time believing that they'd get
                    > the amount of celebrities to endorse them that they
                    > have, if they were doing
                    > stuff that was cruel themselves. I don't think
                    > we're getting all the
                    > information here. I'll have to look into it more.
                    > I haven't given any money yet to
                    > Peta. However I have seen many of the same exact
                    > videos on the Humane Society
                    > website that I saw on Peta....so something here is
                    > not right. I can't
                    > believe that the humane society would also lie as
                    > well, since they run many of the
                    > shelters that take in stray and abused animals.
                    > I'll keep my ears and eyes
                    > open Ben, but if you are so critical of peta, why
                    > are you on a group about
                    > Peta? That doesn't make much sense to me. And
                    > also I don't see anyone posting
                    > other than mainly ads, and you and I, and the one
                    > post by Lori. Most of the
                    > ads have nothing to do with peta or anything
                    > concerning peta. Rick

                    > removed]

                    TV dinner still cooling?
                    http://tv.yahoo.com/