Re: [The REAL PETA] Re: PETA ? THE REAL PETA? PETDOGS & PETA

  • Catwoman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2007
      Why are we here? To try and reach people who get sucked into PeTA lies. Have you gone here? www.petakillsanimals.com ?

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Dolores <doloresgllamas@...>
      To: therealpeta@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, January 9, 2007 6:54:51 AM
      Subject: [The REAL PETA] Re: PETA ? THE REAL PETA? PETDOGS & PETA

      Hello Prudence,

      I too am an animal lover. I keep a formerly stray kitty, her name is
      BooBoo. She's very spoiled and very snotty, lol. She was rescued by
      my sister who saw her hiding behind some wood in an alley. Just
      outside of her shelter of trash wood, there were dogs there, barking
      at her all night. My sister went out there in the morning with some
      lunch meat, threw the lunch meat to lure the dogs away, scooped up
      the poor kitten, and rushed back into the house. The poor kitty, she
      was so scared and unable to leave her wood that she pooped all over
      herself. My sister cleaned her up, and ever since then, she's had a
      very happy and easy and loving life. She even has a foot fetish...
      give her your hand, and she's not always interested. Give her your
      foot, and she goes belly up, purring, rubbing, sniffing, hehe!

      As for PETA, you may find that some of PETA's opinions may not agree
      with your own, but they do agree with the elimination of animal
      cruelty in all its forms. There are some here in THE REAL PETA who
      disagree with PETA, who say they're not animal rights people, and I
      find that confusing. If a person is not supportive of PETA, if
      they're not for animal rights, then why are they here???

      Like Ingrid Newkirk, I too don't like or use the word "pet" because
      animals should not be owned, but taken care of. My BooBoo is my
      feline companion, and she loves her home! Since human beings are the
      world's most powerful creatures, it is our obligation to take care
      of the Earth and what's in/on it, whether animal, vegetable, or
      mineral. Because of this, I eat no meat or anything from animals. I
      do feed my cat fish cat food because, unlike humans, cats are
      natural carnivores, so I don't have a moral problem with that.

      I'm glad to see you here, you seem like a very kind person who truly
      loves animals.

      Btw, I too love dogs, they're soooooo good!

    • Kothakota Ashalata Prabhakar
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2007
        Helo there,
        I am famous here in this part of the world and nicknamed "dobermann
        madam".. and yes I simply luv any animals more so petdogs. I donot
        have any much human relationship so all my leisure 2 animals in my
        very veryyy busyyyyy schedule.....to be contd....prudence .